
Okay this looks like a lot of fun and something I have always wanted to do, however, the thought of Jeneale correcting my grammer is paralizing me! Jeneale, just have Jensy read my posts to you. They will sound more clever! This is going to be a stretch for me because I HATE to write! I refuse to keep a journal. But now that I am a "mature" 40 year old (no comments or laughing please), I am going to try new things!
I triple dog dare some more family's to do this with me! It has been so much fun reading Jeneale's! Although sometimes I get so sad because I miss them so much!
Love to you all!

2 comments:
YEAH! I'm so excited to see your blog up and running. I love seeing your list of favorites and the pictures. It will be fun to see everyone else's! (Hint, Hint)
O.K. I'm in ! I love it! You guys have inspired me. I'll start tomorrow.... Ha ha! No really i'm goin to join the fun as soon as i feel better. Kim thank you for dinner that was sooo nice !!!
Post a Comment