
Holden's graduation night happened to be on one of the three nights of rain we get all year! It was miserable. The speakers were all under a canopy so they didn't feel the need to shorten even one sentence in their two hour talks! Apparently they were unaware that we couldn't hear a word they were saying! Miserable I tell you! Todd brought me a soft comfy lounge chair with a built in umbrella and a rain coat. At one point I turned to him to tell him that I was sick of the water pouring into my chair every time I moved. The look he gave me was priceless! Poor guy was sitting on a hard folding chair with the rain just pouring down on him! However, my sympathy quickly came to an end when I saw that he had brought a bullhorn. Yes, an obnoxious loud bullhorn. Did he use it to humiliate Holden? You bet. Were the security guards furiously looking for the culprit ready to kick them off the field? Absolutely. Thank goodness they never found us. In fact, thank goodness for the loud rain! Poor Holden.
No comments:
Post a Comment