
In this picture Cash is wanting to run away, but I kept asking him to stand still and say
"Cheese!" Well, he did.
Cash has been cracking me up lately.. Everything he says is hilarious!
The other day I was holding the door open for him and he said, "Thank you beautiful lady!"
Penny said, "How come you're so smart?" Cash replied, "I just have so much stuff in my brain!"
Cash was talking to himself and I said, "Who are you talking to?" and Cash replied,"Myself, Mahhhhhm, I'm using my imagination!"
I was on my way home and Cash called me on the phone crying because I hadn't said goodbye to him when I left. I apologized and was about to hang up when he said, "Mom wait, I have one more question. When is Jesus coming home again?" Where that came from, I have no idea.
Cash wanted to sleep on the floor in my room so bad. He shares a room with Holden and Holden came in to take Cash to bed. Cash was doing everything he could think of to convince Holden not to take him. Things like "Holden, don't be afraid, monsters can't climb stairs they only dig." and I said, "but you and Holden are twins, you both have blond hair and blue eyes." Cash said, "Holden has brown eyes!" I said, "No sir, he has blue eyes." and as quickly as he could he said, "I have yellow eyes!" Then he just kept saying, "Holden, Holden." trying to think of reasons he couldn't go. He was trying so hard not to laugh because we were. I wish I had it on video. Too funny.
Every night Holden does his homework and Cash will yell at him to turn the light off and do his homework in the morning. One night Holden didn't answer him and Cash yelled, "That's it! I'm dropping you!"
Cash truly believes that it is a true privilege to share a room with him and he threatens Holden with the fact that he will move out if Holden doesn't do what he wants.
One night Holden was chasing Cash up the stairs and Cash was laughing but when he got to the room he stopped dead in his tracks and turned to Holden with the meanest look he could muster. "Are we brother's?" Holden totally shocked said, "Yes." Cash yelled,"Brother's tell each other stuff, brother's tell each other about telescopes!" Holden had gotten out his telescope and it was in the corner of the room.
He is always telling people he knows karate. One night Holden's friend asked Cash to show him his best move. Cash jumped up and spread his arms and legs. He said that was his best move because he could punch two guys and kick two other guys all at the same time.
He says his nickname is "crime fighter". Cash Crime Fighter Connolly Don't call him by any other name or he will use his karate on you! Or as I was threatened, he will call you cockroach or brownie!!
He can only kill girl lions because the boy lions are too strong.
One of my all time favorites was when he was around 18 months old and I asked him if he knew what my name was. He said, "Kim", I was so impressed, so I asked him if he knew Daddy's name, Yeah...Fat!"
Ryder reminds my of Brent. Very sweet to his brothers and sisters but teased relentlessly. One night while Cash was saying the prayer, Todd was naming off each member of the family. "Thank you for Liam, etc." When he said Ryder, Cash said, "No! not him!"
Last night he wanted me to rock him sooooo bad. I finally laid down by him in his bed. He turned to me, smelled, and then said, "Ahhh, the sweet smell of mommy!" How can I resist.
I'm sure grandma has many more. Aren't kids the greatest?

1 comment:
I love the things that children say! Reading about Cash was so fun. Thanks for finally putting up a new post! (just hassling you) The kids and I check every day to see if anything new is up. Love you and miss you all!
Post a Comment