Okay, okay I forgot a few hilarious quips...
I ran out of diapers last night and so I told Cash he needed to be soooo big and not wet the bed. We got up this morning and he seemed dry and we thought everything was great. But then I noticed that he had a different outfit on. I asked Cash why he changed clothes. He replied, "Mom, mom, it is so weird. A little bit of water got on my pants." I then asked if a little bit of water got on his bed too. He said, "Yes, but it's not a bed so it's okay!" (He was sleeping on my floor)
A few weeks ago he had wet the bed and when I asked him why he said, "Mom, sometimes when you're sleeping Jesus comes down and puts a little bit of water on your pants!"
We were in the car yesterday and Cash was in the front seat on his back with his legs on the door window. I asked if he had his seat belt on because it sure didn't look like he did. His reply, "Mom, I'm a sculpture with hair, see my legs."
I asked him if his sore was getting better and reminded him that Ryder was the best brother ever for putting a bandage on it for him. His reply, "No he's not, he wins every game of doesn't even say he's sorry!"
After we took the family to see August Rush, I asked Cash if I ever lost him would he find me? "Duh, if I played an instrument I would." Apparently he had been watching the show while running up and down the theatre steps the entire time!!! There was only one other person in the theatre and Cash was obsessed with peaking over her seat to visit with her. I'm so glad she was a patient women.

No comments:
Post a Comment