I really can't handle reading about when Ryder left because I know that I'm next. I can't believe our boys are all headed to the mission field. I know they will be awesome, but I can't stand the thought of two years without Dalin around.
Loved the video! What a riot! And I have absolutely loved Ryder's letters. Thanks for forwarding them to us. LET'S RIDE!!
How fun to find your family blog! It is great to learn more about the family my daughter spends so much time with. We already knew your whole family treats Kindyl and Brenley so well, but it is nice to see a little more!
4 comments:
I really can't handle reading about when Ryder left because I know that I'm next. I can't believe our boys are all headed to the mission field. I know they will be awesome, but I can't stand the thought of two years without Dalin around.
Loved the video! What a riot! And I have absolutely loved Ryder's letters. Thanks for forwarding them to us. LET'S RIDE!!
Hey Kim, Found your blog! It is great to pop in from time to time, and get to know you and your family better. I love the videos!
I posted Rainee's spotlight on the primary blog
http://grovesprimary.blogspot.com
I also linked to your blog...if you don't want the link...then I can remove it. Just let me know.
Kim, how fun to see and read all of this...Ryder is amazing. He needs to start a mission blog! Love you guys!
How fun to find your family blog! It is great to learn more about the family my daughter spends so much time with. We already knew your whole family treats Kindyl and Brenley so well, but it is nice to see a little more!
Post a Comment